Happy birthday Claudia! Today Claudia is 22. She’s very cool, hip, and, importantly, young. I’m also young and cool, and I often try to piggy-back off her young coolness to seem even younger and cooler. Here are 22 times I did that.
(Claudia and I have also taken a shocking number of adorable photos together over the years, and I wanted to showcase them).
1.When I wear her “Penn ‘18” T-Shirt everywhere to get people to ask me a. if I go to Penn (I don’t) and b. If I’m 22 (I am).
2.When I got really drunk and sat on top of her to indicate “yeah, we’re friends, and the same age.”
3.When I tried to wear the same color as her to a wedding but I ended up getting it slightly wrong and we clashed horribly.
4.When I told everyone her cat was my cat, because I’m like, a cool, hip animal owner too.
5.When I got her into the side ponytail but then pretended she got me into it to make it seem cooler that I had it.
6.When I made this my Tinder main pic and didn’t clarify which one was me.
7–14. When I ask her to like my posts on Facebook to get the ‘young hip crowd’ into my stuff (This one gets 7 points because I do it everyday).
15. When we looked at ‘art.’
16. When Claudia was my date for a wedding, and no one thought it was weird.
17. When Claudia was a bad influence on me and got me into weed.
18. When I boxed her out of this photo so it’d be more about me.
19. When I copied her bangs (like 3 or 4 times).
20. When I hardcore creeped on her, starting at a young age and continuing to our current young ages.
21. When I let her dress me because she said I’d look “cool.”
22. When I tell people I love South Park because I know it’s cool but have never watched it.