A list of unaffordable extravagances
- A 32 oz. Hydroflask water bottle.
- One new sweatshirt every two weeks.
- A second bicycle — a sturdy one that can carry a lot of weight. I’d use it to run errands, but keep my current bike and use it to commute because it’s light and fast and honestly perfect so never mind, I don’t need a second bike.
- Pot holders.
- One nice pot, like maybe an All-Clad (you only need one).
- A 5-class package to Pure Barre (just to try it!).
- A sensible 2 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn.
I think that’s it? No wait — I’d get a green juice a few times a week too. What a luxury!