Monday Motivation is great, but what if you have no idea what day we’re on? Just because you don’t have a “job” or “social commitments” like some of your friends doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to be motivated! Here, we offer a Monday Motivation for every day. Because you’re worth it, even if your bank account disagrees.
- Monday Motivation: It’s the start of the week for people whose weeks start, so be grateful that you get to sleep in!
- Tuesday Treats: Enjoy yourself today with a little extra sugar to help you get over the hump! And I don’t mean hump in your week, because you have none — I mean the weird hump that’s developed on your arm that you’re too lazy to get checked out.
- Wednesday Wakefulness: Today is a great day to be awake for most, or at least some, of the day. Enjoy yourself this Wednesday with a little extra coffee! All the better to watch TV with, my dear.
- Thursday Thirst: Thursday’s your night to party! Every night is your night to party because you never have to wake up, but Thursday’s your night to party with friend(s).
- Friday Fire: Wow, you made it through everyone else’s work week! Reward yourself with a yoga practice that blends exercise with ice cream!
- Saturday Satisfaction: Great day to sleep in — no one is up early to read your tweets anyway! Today, really give in to your desires until you feel fully satisfied.
- Sunday Stimulation: Today would be a good day to start looking for a job.