Viral Tweet or Relationship Advice from My Dad: A Trivia Game:
1. If you want to have a good marriage, be kind to your wife. If you want to have a great marriage, avoid her.
2. The main similarity between a successful relationship and an enjoyable experience eating donuts is that you should only have one.
3. Relationships are mostly you apologizing for saying something hilarious.
4. The thing you need to realize about women is that what they don’t know can’t hurt them, but if they find out, they’ll hurt you.
5. Relationships are an expensive way to slowly watch someone like you less and less.
6. If you really want to know how annoying someone is—marry them.
7. If you really like a girl, take her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant because then she won’t want to break up with you and ruin the restaurant for herself.
8. 80% of a successful marriage is taking turns deciding who gets to be in a bad mood. The other 20% is sharing snacks.
9. Dating is collecting information about someone until you realize you don’t like them.
10. Marriage is basically a series of emotional pop quizzes.
11. Half your job as a husband is just making sure she stays alive.
12. Marriage is like coffee. First it’s really hot. Then it’s just right. Then it helps you get off your ass and do things.
3. Tweet (@BrianGaar)
5. Tweet (@Shelbyfero
6. Tweet (@Jowisler)
8. Tweet (@Thedad)
9. Tweet (@ambertozer)
10. Tweet (@daddydoubts)
12. Tweet (@yoyoha)