by Jackson Weaver
These are the 10 commandments of 7th grade basketball. They are rumored to have been received from god himself at Mount Saini. They are currently carved into two stone benches right outside the courts.
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before Tristian Richardson, the only 6-foot-tall 12-year-old.
2. Thou shalt not separate Will and Ted Levine, as they are Siamese twins.
3. Thou shalt not say the F word, the B word, and the shit word upon thine courts.
4. Thou shalt respect the sabbath, as well as the fact that Danny Cohen is in a wheelchair, and not block him.
5. Honor thy make it take it rule, unless the shot was from super close.
6. Thou shalt not kill one another with thine dirty cross overs.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt lower the rim if Becky Davis is watching to allow for dunking.
9. If thou declares “Kobe” then thou must make the shot.
10. No blood no foul.