- Have you committed murder before?
- No, this would be my first time.
- How long have you premeditated this kill?
- Nine months.
- I guess it’s only been the past few days or so, but like, what is wrong with people lately?
- Do you know your victim or will it be random?
- Random. Someone invisible.
- Well I have a few ideas, that’s for sure. I noticed Brooke from HR was using a Tupperware container for her garbanzo salad that looked awfully similar to the one I misplaced a few months ago after bringing lasagna for lunch. I could literally see the marinara stains on the lid, who does she think she’s kidding?
- What method will you use to commit this felony?
- Strangulation or if it needs to be long-distance, a quick shot to the head.
- Something that won’t make a mess, I really hate blood.
- How will you dispose of the body?
- I’ll dump them in a body of water. Weights tied around the ankles with rocks in a bag around the waist. After taking sailing courses for a few months before hand I’ll rent a boat for a week, placing the kill realistically sometime in the Summer. I’ll schedule the dump for Wednesday or Thursday of the week at some time before people woke up for work.
- My friend Rachel loves Pretty Little Liars so I’d probably call her because she always said that she’d help me bury a body. So burial, I guess?
- Have you purchased an oxygen-inducing detergent?
- Of course, as well as gloves and a change of clothes.
- No but I just spilled chocolate ice cream all over my new pajama pants, do you think that would work to get the stain out?
- Do you have an alibi?
- I have a life-long trusted colleague who will attest that I’ll be in a water safety course during the time that the murder will take place.
- Oh, I love Alias!
- Do you know your Miranda rights?
- Yeah, yeah, I have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything I say may be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning. Something like that.
- No but I’ve hid in my apartment and binge watched three seasons of Law & Order in the past two days so I should probably be just fine. Really, yeah, I’m honestly fine.
- Has a partner or a loved one recently asked if you were on your period?
- No one asks me that question anymore.
- Now that you asked, there are one or two individuals I am not on the best terms with at the moment!
- Are you on your period?
- I’ve actually willed my menstrual cycle to cease it’s rotation.
- You know, I need to check the app on my phone but I think I might be getting my period soon…
Mostly A’s: Hide the knives…
Wow, you’re like, actually ready to kill someone! What happened to you? We have no idea, but you definitely know a thing or two about getting away with murder. Make sure that you don’t leave behind any evidence and we’ll make sure to never get on your bad side.
Mostly B’s: You forgot about PMS again!
The most you know about how to get away with murder is how many characters have died on How to Get Away with Murder. While we don’t think you have the guts to go through with a kill, we do think you might be getting your period in the next couple of days. Maybe this time next month you’ll remember where all of the anger is coming from and you won’t have to retake this quiz.