You’re Invited To My Zoom Improv Show!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – 3:32 pm on Facebook

Hey hey hey, Facebook friends, I know these last few weeks have been tough, but here’s something to cheer you up: My improv house team Los Fatbergs has a show streaming live tonight at 8 pm!  This is a hard time for all of us, and I’d love to make you laugh, even if just for a few minutes. We’ve done some troubleshooting and figured out Zoom! Totally happy to pass on my Zoom wisdom in case anyone else is having difficulty.  #comedy #improv #fun #funny #inthistogether

Thursday, April 2, 2020 – 11:44 am on Instagram

Am I doing Instagram stories right? LOL I’m so confused RN! No one’s responded so maybe not???? Anyway! Tonight, 8:30, right here on Instagram Live, it’s The Babysitter’s Club: Back in Action! Yes, we take your favorite characters from the beloved book series and bring them on an adventure, and it all starts with a suggestion of what crazy accessory Claudia Kishi is wearing today. I’ve been seeing everyone’s posts about how bored at home they are and seriously, me too. I miss getting out for tri-weekly improv practice with my team!! But honestly the great part about Instagram shows is that my friends from all over can finally join! I know you guys have been saying for years you wish you could make it out to see one of my shows. Silver lining of the pandemic, right?? Hope you can make it! #comedy #improv #fun #instagram #funny #boredathome #beattheboredom #freeshows

Friday, April 17, 2020 — 3:15 pm on Facebook

Thanks to everyone who made it out last night! We had a light crowd but honestly that’s the beauty of Instagram, right? The crowd looks the same no matter how big! It’s a little weird not hearing the crowd reaction but honestly not that different in some ways.

For everyone who told me they wished they could make it but that weekdays are hard, I have GREAT NEWS. My old team LaLa snagged a spot to perform on Facebook live tonight at 9 pm!! We usually do a really fun, physical organic opening with lots of dance inspiration but we’ll have to adapt I guess. Anyway, hope to see you there!!!  #friends #friendship #happy

Monday, April 27, 2020 – 9:02 am on Facebook Messenger

Karlie, thank you so much for inviting me to your Young Living Essential Oils virtual party last night. It was great to see you, and as always, I’m happy to support your business and encourage a friend to build her own future! Can’t wait for my new bottle of Thieves Vitality dietary supplements—a little immunity boost would be welcome right about now! By the way, I’ll be doing a character show tomorrow at 5:30—I can add your email to the guest list so you’re sent the Zoom link—you might want to check it out and have a break from all this craziness?  I’ll be playing an aerobics-obsessed mom in 1986 and it should be a really fun group of people! Take care xoxo

Friday, May 1, 2020 – 4:00 pm on Facebook

Start your weekend off right, fam, with The Cheesecake Hour at 6:00! It’s The Golden Girls as you’ve never seen them before—all we need to get started is a made-up word for Rose to use in a story about St. Olaf! Come through and you’ll hear me singing “thank you for being a friend”… it would really mean a lot!!! #loveyouguys #wegotthis #alonetogether

Wednesday, May 6 — 10:12 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.

COLLEGE LADIES GROUP CHAT

Rachel: Lolololol has anyone seen this Coronavirus Rhapsody video? [LINK]

Amy: No, I could use a laugh! Jack is driving me crazy today, he won’t do his homeschool math. Is it 5:00 yet? Get me some wine!! Whaaaaaa whaaaaa 😦

Allison: This is amazing! I love it, hahahahaahaaaa! Remember when we dressed up as Wayne and Garth for that Back to the 90’s halloween party junior year? #queenforever

Rachel: YES that was THE BEST

Allison: Ugh how I wish we were there now

Amy: Rachel, wasn’t that the night you randomly hooked up with Brian McAllister?

Rachel: OMG yes, ahhhh he was so hot

Me: Hey, this is so funny! Thanks for sharing! Speaking of needing a laugh, I have a Facebook Live improv show tonight with my musical team Duly Noted. It’s at 8:30, after everyone’s kids are in bed, and I know we’ll do something to make you laugh! We do a show based on the last text someone in the audience received, and if it’s one of yours, wouldn’t that be so fun??!!

Amy: Oh fun, I’ll try to make it, not sure what I’m doing later, love you xoxoxoxo

Thursday, May 14 — 3:54 pm on Facebook

Hey what’s up, y’all?!  It’s your girl comin’ at ya with some Thursday comedy vibes! The TIME? 7 pm. The PLACE? Right here on Facebook! Join me for a satirical look at the day’s headlines with my fellow improvisers in NEWS YOU CAN BOOZE. We’ll down a shot of tequila after every mention of President Trump doing something insane. Will we make it out without alcohol poisoning? Tune in and find out! #tequila #cheaperthanthebar #dumptrump #howmuchlongercanwedothis

Monday, June 8 — 7:30 pm on Instagram

Hey everyone, we’re the DaVinci Chode! Hope you’re all staying COOLLL at home #scorcher. We’ll be on IG live in a sec but first, we need a suggestion of a precious artifact we’re on a mission to find! There’s usually a time lag here, so just bear with us, and put your suggestion in the comments!

YerMommmmm: my butt

Andy557908: I don’t know how to say I’m grateful to @tradingwithcarla for change she brought to me and my family $ 150000 in seven days with $100 is enough to appreciate you my life is changed 100% she is safe to trade with

[3 people are watching live]

One comment

1. Ha! Hilarious stuff.
    (Disclosure: I’m married to one of the authors)
    Now that’s out the way, question: since now this is posted I know that comments will be the best way to get hold of you – pick you up something for dinner? X