1. The next time your guests ask what your secret weapon is, tell them it’s Old El Paso taco seasoning. Then ask them to join you in the fight to ban assault weapons. #StartTheConversation
2. We believe teachers should pack heat, as long it’s a lunch they’re packing with our super spicy, caliente taco seasoning! Sprinkle it over your favorite salad for a taste of the exotic. #DisarmTeachers #SafeSchools #Whole30Approved
3. We’re proud our seasoning mix recipe has remained unchanged since 1938. Some things get better with age; the 2nd amendment is not one of them. Will you RT to reform gun control laws? #NeverAgain #Enough #RecipeOfTheDay
4. We want to congratulate @Dicks for removing assault-style rifles from their stores and remind you that we removed MSG from our seasoning in 1991. Different fights, both important. #StandWithDicks #NRABloodMoney #TriviaTuesday
5. What fuels Stoneman Douglas students to fight for gun reform? Rage. And Old El Paso Taco seasoning. We’re grateful we’ve made ourselves the unofficial spice blend of #MarchForOurLives. #Humble #Blessed #Brave #BanBumpStocks #Nom #Yummy
6. Thank you for reminding us what this is all about, @Emma4Change. You’ve shown us actions speak louder than words. Look for our limited edition “Progressive El Paso” gold label seasoning at your local grocery store. #DoSomething #BeTheChange #ActNow #BuyNow
7. Alert! There’s been a report of an active ingredient on the Old El Paso campus. Authorities urge you to seek shelter and lockdown your hunger. It’s going to be a long night. #StaySafe #WhenHungerStrikes
8. We want to issue our sincerest apologies to the families of the Stoneman Douglas shooting. That tweet was extremely tasteless, but we promise you our taco seasoning is not.